St Ignatius College, 19-20 July 2018
The SCA Junior AFL Football Camp features a two-day coaching program that covers all of the important skills around Aussie Rules football. SCA provides specialist-coaching sessions with very experienced football coaches and guest coaching from AFL players and Academy coaches.
You have the chance to make some new friends in this AFL Camp and have all the tools/skills you need to make 2018 the best year of AFL you have ever had! Guest coaches at SCA with Academy Coach, Tim Barling leading the way.
- SCA works with groups of 20 or less so lots of attention is given to all players.
- Coaches report with great feedback after the second day is provided to each camper.
- Become the best AFL player you can be by using the feedback provided to continue improving when you get home!
- Every camper will receive a SCA Nike t-shirt!
- All Coaches have accredited working with children checks and first aid.
RECEIVE OUR NEWS
Join our mailing list to receive our latest news and support Macquarie.
The Family Friendly Junior AFL Club.